Users Online Now: 2,005 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 916,584
Pageviews Today: 1,663,547Threads Today: 547Posts Today: 12,012
04:25 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "Booms & Shakes" Media reports are geological! New Madrid diagonal pull uptick proven! Cover up exposed! USGS owned!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Alright so I've been documenting all these "Booms" that have been increasing and reported by the media lately:

Thread: Booms & shaking reported by News in Ohio and New York (Jan 13th)
Thread: Booms, houses shaking.. Media reports for Indiana, Utah/Wyoming, Massachusetts & ongoing in South Carolina! (Jan 8th)
Thread: Earth Booms & houses shaking reported by News in Oklahoma, South Carolina & Alaska within a day of each other!
Thread: Earth Booms and ground shaking reported by news in 7 states country wide within 24 hours (Dec 5th)

The ridiculous "official causes" were just getting out of hand and I decided to do my own work to see what's really going on.

Most of the recent increasing "Booms and shakes" have occurred in Eastern USA so that's where I focused on.

Turns out all the Booms are in fact geological and it's clear there's a connection to the New Madrid. This video:

For one small example here are two maps:
First is recent locations of "Booms" reported by the Media around the New Madrid leading up to the St. Lawrence Seaway.
Second is earthquake activity locations (2.0+) during the past week occurring around the same region.
Locations are pinned, two straight lines are drawn for visual reference.

boomslinequakesline

Here are links to sources on the maps specifically:

Booms:
Guthrie, Oklahoma:
[link to kfor.com]
Evensville, Indiana:
[link to www.14news.com]
[link to tristatehomepage.com]
Trumbull County, Ohio: [link to www.wkbn.com]
Jamestown, New York [link to www.wivb.com]

Quakes:
Spencer, Oklahoma: [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
Marion, Illinois [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
Hawkesbury, Canada [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

spock

eq

(Updates)

Thread: New York Booms & Shakes Exposed! Reports 100 miles away of each other at the same time! More bullshit cover ups USGS will never admit!
Thread: Earthquakes in New York & Texas confirm prior statement of New Madrid diagonal pressure building (with "Booms" connection)!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP