Users Online Now: 1,813 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,082,226
Pageviews Today: 1,809,695Threads Today: 738Posts Today: 12,300
06:29 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BLATANT SABOTAGE: Chopper that crashed in London had mechanical failure. 2 crane workmen were "late" for work. Pilot was in the ILLUMINATI.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ***UPDATED RIGHT NOW! I keep updating this case because it's getting better and better. Last night the Brit MSM reported a mechanical failure in the chopper, that was out of control way before it hit the crane. Now they just released another information claiming that TWO WORKMEN, who were supposed to be inside the crane by the time the chopper hit it, "miraculously" overslept and were late for work.

Riiight...

Two workmen last night thanked ‘divine intervention’ for their astonishing escape from death as a helicopter crashed into their crane and turned into a fireball.

The pair should have been in the cabin when disaster struck, sending burning debris cascading 700ft on to the rush-hour streets of London below.

Instead, Richard Moule and his colleague Nicki Biagioni were late for work – both had overslept for the first time in years – and missed death by minutes.

The crash, which happened at 8am yesterday in fog, claimed two lives, including that of the helicopter pilot, and left 12 injured. But police said it was ‘a miracle’ that the toll was not higher after the helicopter sliced through the crane ‘as if it was a piece of paper’, scattering wreckage over the streets of Vauxhall, South London.
 Quoting: [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

**UPDATED: Just in! Reports of eyewitnesses and air controllers strongly pointing out to a mechanical failure in the helicopter piloted by Pete Barnes, way before he hit the crane.

Pete Barnes, 50, described as one of the most experienced helicopter pilots in the country, appeared to be struggling to keep the aircraft on course as he tried to make an emergency landing in fog.

Air accident investigators are trying to establish why Mr Barnes, who had won an award for bravery as an air ambulance pilot, lost radio contact with the ground in the moments before the impact.

He had asked national air traffic controllers for permission to land at Battersea heliport next to the Thames after fog prevented him landing at Elstree, Hertfordshire, but he had veered at least 500ft off course.

Controllers at Battersea said that “at no point in time were we able to establish contact” with him, raising the possibility that he suffered a catastrophic equipment failure.

One witness said the 15-year-old Agusta A109 appeared to be “spinning out of control” seconds before it hit the crane’s jib, which had red warning lights on it and was on a list of hazards circulated to pilots.
 Quoting: [link to www.telegraph.co.uk]

The first thing that crossed my mind when I read that the pilot who crashed the chopper in central London earlier today, worked in Hollywood movies, was "is he the same pilot of the queen's fake jump spoof at the London Olympics opening???" Then the second thing that crossed my mind is obvious, "was this crash an Illuminati sacrifice??"

The pilot who crashed his helicopter into a newly-built tower in central London, killing himself and a second person on the street below, was today named as experienced aviator Pete Barnes.

He had requested to divert via Heathrow air traffic control and land at Battersea Heliport, due to bad weather conditions, when the helicopter hit a construction crane at the top of the tower near Vauxhall Bridge at 8am.

Mr Barnes, 50, who flew a helicopter for James Bond film Die Another Day and had been an air ambulance pilot, was pronounced dead at the scene(...)

IMAGE ( [link to i.dailymail.co.uk] )

He contributed to filming for the BBC and Sky News, and worked on films such as Die Another Day, Tomb Raider II and Saving Private Ryan, as well as providing his services to adverts and sporting events, and has been described as one of the most experienced Agusta pilots in the UK.
 Quoting: [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP