Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Yes yes yes Sandy Hook hoax WAS a LOT TOOOOOO OBVIOUS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Below was written before the Aliens landed in Mali

I was an alive investment manager good at spotting the next stellar performance share. Every time I started patting myself on the back because the share had gone up dramatically and others started joining the show, the share price COLLAPSED!

As a probable conspiracy theorist you are now feeling great that the video has gone viral and many people are waking up, and of course the video also mentions 911!!!
BUT YOU also probably know the end of the conspiracy story in respect of the communist Orwellian takeover of the USA, a dollar and economic collapse, forcing it into a NWO managed elsewhere!
How do they get you from A to Z, or now from W to Z? By getting YOU ALL to know what has really been happening! YOU feel that it a general awakening process that we are all expecting but just like the HAARP 'they' use what we are thinking should happen and exaggerate it!
By this going viral 'they' are picking up a GREAT LIST of downloaders to be rounded up when they decide as part of the 23 point gun laws!!!!! Because, of course, YOU are ALL mentally deranged and hence dangerous. That is, of course, why 'they' have given you the guns in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!
But really, I say to you, do not worry, just make sure you find YOURSELF, trust in your intuition which is YOUR inner SELF, because then 'YOU' will be 'HIM' the omnipresent CREATOR and 'HE/YOU' have already got everything organised.
FEAR IS AN ILLUSION AS IS THE GAME OF LIFE.
LOVE IS THE ONLY THING THAT REALLY EXISTS
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP