Users Online Now: 1,916 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 62,211
Pageviews Today: 81,735Threads Today: 25Posts Today: 325
12:38 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I was stabbed 3 times by 2 people with box cutters last night.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was pushing my childs stroller and attacked last night by 2 strangers who initially stabbed me in the chin.

I must say that after sleeping on this, Ive woken up to feel that the 9/11 pilots are a disgrace if the story were told was expected to be true.

The box cutter must have went about quarterto half an inch deep the docs say and really it didnt hurt that bad. Not at the time at least. The adrenaline must have numbed it.

After I was stabbed, I was able to fight back enough to only suffer 2 more slashes (both which I could barely feel) and the attackers both fled realizing how futile their efforts were. Im not sure what they were after.

I was pushing my toddler in a stroller and even if it werent for the instinctive protection alarm that went off inside of me, the box cutters were so futile as a weapon, that Im sure nothing would have come of it in the first place.

I am however thankful that the inital attack was negated by my reflex to tuck my chin after seeing the quick flash of what looked like a knife.

Now Im having a real FUCKING hard time believing that box cutters could have been used to ward off 2 pilots and however many flight attendants plus ALL the passengers on sept.11th.

Ive always consciderd the 9/11 conspiracies to be kind of fantisical but now Im torn between: Were the pilots and flight crew just a complete disgrace? Or in on it? Or was the whole thing a bullshit lie.

Regardless, I now think there should be no memorials for those cowardly pieces of shit that allowed what happened all due to being scared of a recieving a few " nicks" of a thin flimsy blade.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP