Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Germany`s gold held hostage by the Federal Reserve
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It’s quite clear that the German gold is being held hostage. They are not getting what they want. They are getting what the Federal Reserve is telling them they can have.

The fact that they are doing it over 7 years rather than 7 weeks, is just an indication that gold probably isn’t in the Federal Reserve, and the Federal Reserve doesn’t want to have to go out and buy it overnight to fulfill the German demand.

They are trying to stretch it out as long as possible in order to keep gold prices controlled.”

The fact that they (Fed) are not sending the gold back right away, to me is just a clear sign the German gold is being held hostage.

It’s potentially a powder keg here in terms of how the gold market is positioned at the moment because there is so much paper (claims on gold) out there, relative to so little physical, that a lot of paper gold is going to be defaulted upon.

It will be interesting to see whether this leads to other central banks also asking for their physical gold. And more importantly, since there are so many paper (claims on gold) in the various gold ETFs around the world, it will be interesting to see whether the institutional investors are starting to recognize what the central banks are doing, and take some of that GLD and all of the other ETF paper and start saying, ‘Look, I don’t want shares, I actually want ounces. Deliver me the physical metal."

[link to kingworldnews.com]

[link to kingworldnews.com]

- FEDERAL RESERVE! GIVE GERMANY BACK THEIR GOLD ASAP!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP