Users Online Now: 1,913 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 900,328
Pageviews Today: 1,683,967Threads Today: 821Posts Today: 14,572
06:50 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject EYES ARE OPENING........AND I'M SCARED.....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been lurking on this site for a few months, trying to work out how I feel about what I THOUGHT I knew. Now I feel compelled to sign up and join in. Many, many threads I've read on here make sense to me, government corruption, global debt, Sandy Hook, powerful people leading the sheep etc..... I no longer watch television, and I've banned my kids from watching Disney channels, (over-reacting, maybe?) I get news from here then confirm what I've heard with mainstream media BBC or Sky. Paranoia levels are high, am I putting my family in danger by just reading stuff on the web?

I decided to have a break from conspiracy stuff, charged my kindle to escape in to a "book" and something I saw gave me chills. When a site I use suggests recommendations to read, buy or watch, I used to think "how considerate, making personalised suggestions just for me", now it seems so much more sinister.....I realise that some computer somewhere knows what I like to read, eat, how old my kids are, how many pets I have, what I drive, what my husband does for a living.....I'll be honest, I'm very scared and I don't know what's real and what's not. Unfortunately my gut instinct tells me we live in a very corrupt society and the people in charge are NOT looking after our best interests and the future of our children but I don't know what to do about it.

Sorry about my lengthy post, but it's been a long time coming!

And now I'm reluctant to post.....paranoid again...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP