Users Online Now: 1,632 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 201,914
Pageviews Today: 330,019Threads Today: 110Posts Today: 1,825
04:17 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SPREAD THE WORD - SPAIN is going to EXPLODE TODAY - MASSIVE GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION DISCOVERED, Demonstrations scheduled
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The beleaguered government of Mariano Rajoy has been embarrassed by revelations that its party’s former treasurer had a bank account in Switzerland containing up to €22 million.

[link to www.irishtimes.com]

That is the first news. High-level corruption in a country with a 26% unemployment rate in the government party, in a country that is breaking apart, totally bankrupted.

But with today news(from a newspaper who is usually pro-government, right wing, but which usually makes very good investigative journalism), everything changes. The elite, high-level members of the party have been paid enormous amount of money "under the table" during years. The same who have been raising the taxes to bankrupted Spaniards during this year, have not paid any single penny.

[link to www.elmundo.es]

Demonstrations are scheduled this afternoon everywhere in Spain. I suggest you to watch Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia and other spanish big cities, because some serious shit could happen this afternoon (7.00 pm). I hope everything stays as calm as possible, but I have a very very bad feeling. You knew it here hours before than in the MSM. This is GLP!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP