Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Salon article debunking sandy hook conspiracy
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.salon.com]

I'm posting so that both sides get an equal share of time. We need skepticism here so that this site may remain in reality and because there is no representation from the "hoaxers" on this article's comments and elsewhere. Don't hate skepticism because it just might stop you from making a fool of yourself.

I have to say, most of the arguments for the coverup are easily explained. We need self-critical people here and on other sites. The reputation of the conspiracy theorists is under attack and it's mainly caused by you crazy people who either took too much medicine or not enough. Always remember, a shill could be a person skeptical of conspiracies, but more often could be those that make us look delusional.

Lets figure out what anomalies to concentrate on and give up on the bullshit. Even if you think something is true, if you can't prove it, then you're making us look bad.

PS: I need some help on the comments section here and elsewhere. Thanks.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP