Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is this research showing that the human brain is not us??? - READ THIS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This guys goes through the human brain comparing it with a computer and demonstrates that much of it is missing. He shows that it is only routing energy and not information. There is no data in the brain, nor does it process information.

Eerie...

Throughout this series on the US government's neural interface and human experimentation program, questions have arisen as to how the brain functions. I have decided to start a separate series of articles discussing this issue. Even if you feel that you understand neural research, this series of articles will pull the rug from under your feet. What I will bringing to the table is an in-depth knowledge of computation and communication theory, both at at physics and logical level. What will be revealed is that most of the current research, especially conclusions in regards to how the brain functions, cannot be possibly be correct. I'm sure that seems like a bold statement, but by the end of this article everyone will have a solid grasp of the reasons why.
 Quoting: DeepThought

[link to deepthought.newsvine.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP