Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Tell me what you know about Islam
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message After discussing here i realised that islam is really alien to most so got an idea to just find out what is the level of knowledge about islam among posters.
So can you all just post in short what you know about islam, i am hopeful that it would be educating and entertaining. Do post even if you know or heard weird things too.
Let me start by stating an example:

Muslims believe that they have been put on this earth to beg for Allah's forgiveness and to be allowed back into their "heaven". Their sole purpose on this earth is to pray to Allah.

They do not eat pork because it has been classed as an unclean animal.

All things other than humans have been put on this earth for us by Allah, they do not have soul's like us humans so it is ok to eat them.

You are not allowed to be intoxicated.

You must give to charity or be charitable and not harm anybody.

Only Allah can convert a non believer to Islam and Muslims must not try to convert.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP