Users Online Now: 1,321 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 206,575
Pageviews Today: 266,341Threads Today: 55Posts Today: 930
02:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What is so sad is that the animals can't see the bars of their enslavement.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Before I begin, let me say that I am doing exactly what I have always wanted to do with my life here and to say that I am as free and as happy as I have ever been here on Earth. I am a free spirit wandering the Earth, but it's not enough. I feel like a caged tiger in a zoo pacing back and forth in his cage with no hope of ever escaping or ever being free. But still he walks because stopping and standing still is worse than pacing. It feels like I am a trapped animal and at times wanting to strike out at anything close to me. Rage sometimes shows itself in my moments of weakness. Not rage toward my fellow slave, but rage at their condition. I have nothing but compassion for their suffering.

I now travel through life freer than most people can ever imagine. I spend my life roaming America as a free man. No ties holding me back, few responsibilties, little baggage, no commitments. I am as free as any man can be, but it isn't enough at times. I want to break my bonds of physical limitation. I want to experience real freedom again, free of gravity, free of hate, fear, evil, duality and pain. To travel anywhere I wish without limitation.

I want to visit the stars as I once did. I want to again see the rings of Saturn up close. To fly like a limitless bird. To have no feeling of gravity or physical body. To experience an evening on a planet with multiple moons. To again see strange life unseen here on Earth. To feel the warmth and light from two suns. To rest without hate, fear, noise, laws, interference or cold. To be free again!

I want to remember the truth of my existence and to understand my purpose for being and my destiny. Is that too much to ask? Is that too much freedom for any being? I think not. To chain any creature in slavery is worse than death. The beings that trap others for their own benefit are the lowest and the sickest of creatures. How can anyone visit a zoo without coming away saddened?

So, why did I volunteer to come here? I came here for one reason. To free others from this human zoo, from this Earth prison colony. There is a sadness here like nowhere that I can imagine. But, many humans have no concept or understanding of their condition and talk of things like freedom, constitutions, governments and patriotism with little concept of what these words really mean. While at the same time, they are manipulated animals and have always been. Caged in a world of forgetfulness.

I look foward to the day when this human zoo ends and all life here is free. I yearn with all my heart for that day. Until then I will struggle with my brothers aand sisters so all can someday be free. May it end soon and we all will be wild animals again, free to roam as we wish.

Soon. I feel a change in the air...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP