Users Online Now: 1,323 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 18,636
Pageviews Today: 35,693Threads Today: 18Posts Today: 185
12:19 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Has Anyone Seen This Amish Mafia Show?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I really don't watch much television but this techno-nuclear, post-apocalypse, zombie super flu left me dozing in and out of consciousness for the last few days in my comfiest recliner, with the one-eyed hypnotic tube-cube droning comforting white noise in the background.

Then some how I find this "Amish Mafia".

Okay... I'm enthralled. I've had a little experience with the Pennsylvania Dutch and I've always knew that was a lot more to them then what they represent, but WTF?!

MMA style barn fights?! Illegal buggy drag races?!(LOLZ!) Shooting up a guy's melon patch with a .308 because he didn't pay up on time?!

Is this shit for reals?!

Then I find "Hardcore Pawn". Another OMG moment for television.

The owner looks like he literally just slithered out of a vat of lard and immediately into his leather skin and gold chains. And his kids aren't any better.

Anyway, after another 10-15 minutes of watching this slippery weasel and his obnoxious offspring rip off customer after customer under the guise of "helping them", culminating in a women being thrown out the door and pissing in a flower pot, exposing the transmitter on the back of her pants, (oops! you weren't supposed to see that!) I just had to turn off the idiot box.

Why the hell do I continue to pay for this crap?!

Oh yeah.... the wifey-poo.

Is there anything that some people won't do to get on television?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP