Users Online Now: 1,511 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 35,835
Pageviews Today: 50,392Threads Today: 11Posts Today: 236
12:25 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Man posts to his facebook that he's about to get shot... then gets shot and killed.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I found this while browsing through the news and found it interesting. Evidently this guy kidnapped a woman at gunpoint and took her to a house and raped her. Then he proceeded to take her in her own car, with two cans of gas, intending to kill her. She somehow escaped the car while still bound and ran to a nearby house. The people in the house let her in and locked the rapist guy out. The rapist then lit the house on fire with his gas that he was going to use to kill the woman, and fled. Then he updated his facebook saying 'I'm about to get shot. Peace', rammed a police car head on, and the officer got out of his car and fired shots.

The house fire was put out and no one seems to have perished in this incident except for the sicko. I feel sorry for the woman who had to endure this guy's assault, but at least she doesn't have to worry that he may have gotten away with it, or could ever get paroled or escape prison.

News article - [link to www.nbcnews.com]

Police press release - [link to www.isabellacounty.org]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP