Users Online Now: 938 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 300,222
Pageviews Today: 455,926Threads Today: 176Posts Today: 2,318
05:16 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Victoria Soto's sister tweeted about shooting before it happened.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been really intrigued with all of the strange anomalies surrounding Sandy Hook. I've found yet another strange thing about Victoria Soto's sister who tweeted about the shooting an hour (or an hour and a half) before it happened. Also, the media can't seem to get her name right. She's been known as 'Carlee Soto' but in the famous photo of her 'crying' on the phone, she is referred to as 'Jill Soto' beneath one of the pics. On the twitter account, she is 'Jill (Jillian) Soto.' Here's the link:

[link to www.youtube.com]

Another strange thing, below is a video of the sister (or at least I think it looks like her, but you decide) singing back in 2011 and she is announced as 'Victoria Soto.' Just strange! Here's the video and she is announced and starts singing at 5:50:

[link to www.youtube.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP