Users Online Now: 2,175 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,970,665
Pageviews Today: 2,909,803Threads Today: 796Posts Today: 16,494
11:41 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Lanza Was Inside Sandy Hook Before 09:30 AM & Before Daily School Lockdown
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ...hello in there...just a thought I had that's been circulating inside my head....I've tried to consolidate my thoughts so that they are listed in something of a line progression. Point here, point there...and move on.

....Sandy Hook Elementary goes into lock down mode each school day at 09:30 am. The doors are locked so those wishing to enter the school must be buzzed in by somebody inside that can view the visitors on their recently installed video surveillance system.

...the phone call we have on record to 911 is time stamped at 09:30 am.

So I am confused because....

1.) There are accounts of police officers breaking the glass of the school door entrance in order to gain access to the building. Makes sense if the school was in its daily lockdown protocol.

2.) Or...Lanza gained entrance into the school bulding by shooting his way through the doors. This is what they've been asserting for awhile now.

....But 911 received a phone call at 09:30 am informing them of shots being fired inside the school....shots at this point have been going on for at least 15-30 seconds so wouldn't that imply that Lanza had actually made it into the school -before- the 09:30 am lockdown?....does anybody see the time frame as kinda weird there?

...hope everybody is doing well....take care.hiding
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP