Users Online Now: 1,267 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 367,713
Pageviews Today: 554,444Threads Today: 205Posts Today: 2,672
06:28 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ladies and gentlemen, Boys and Girls I give you ~ 100% DOOM!!!! 1 Day only! ~ Friday 15th February 2013 ~ (Updated)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is NOT a religious thread but it does contain some reference to certain pertinent sections of Roman Catholic beliefs for the benefit of the research!

Are you sitting comfortably? Right! Then I'll begin!

About six months ago I was talking with a friend of mine who is very religious.

Paul is a Roman Catholic. He started by telling me a story of something he believed was coming. He called it "The Warning". He claims that this would be the beginning of God's retribution here on earth and that all the people of the world would "see this event" at the same time and instantly be made aware of our divine soul and of the way God sees us!

"The Warning would be like two stars that crash in the sky" he exclaimed.

Being more scientifically minded than religious I became curious of what this pending event could possibly be? A comet on a collision course perhaps? Maybe it was connected to comet Elenin which was due at the time? Whatever it was going to be, if it was real it must be BIG if the whole world was going to see it all at the same time, but what?

So, like most on GLP I started monitoring all the current threads at the time for some clue as to what this momentous coming event could possibly be!

The Internet was awash with claims of Nibiru sightings, alien invasion, Mayan doom clocks, you name it there was probably a thread on it!!

No, I was convinced this coming event was something else, something much more incredible that no one had even thought of, but what?

A few weeks ago I decided to post what information I had found during my search which didn't seem connected at first to this "warning" as it soley related to our local star, the SUN!

But then I noticed something, you know when the "penny drops". Something wasn't right! Something was wrong, very wrong. No! Not with sun, but with the Earth!!

Sure, the sun was starting to nova, or so it seemed but it was the Earth that was suffering. Our atmosphere was ramping up, but that wasn't possible because the sun was too quiet? There were no major flares hitting us so where was all this energy coming from?!

Then I realised it was coming from the same place as whatever it was that started the sun on its growth spurt!

It was our GALAXY centre!!!!!

It was cosmic rays that were hitting us! Everyone spotted it when the Neutrino counter in Moscow went nuts!!!!

OK, so the atmosphere's heating up! Well that's good though! Isn't it?

Well it might of been apart from one relatively small thing...Asteroid 2012-DA14 !!!

I was born in the 1950's. I watched Neil Armstrong set foot on the moon when I was 11 years old. I think, I still believed in Santa Clause and the Christmas fairy too at the time! :-)

In the early part of the 1960's Sci-fi was in its infancy. Captain Kirk hadn't boldly gone anywhere yet and ET was still at home on the 'phone, but the US government were already preparing for something! Something that nearly brought us directly to God himself.

In 1962 the United States conducted a series of experiments in the upper atmosphere!

Project Starfish (1962)

"On July 9, 1962, the US continued a series of experiments within the ionosphere. From their own description: "a one kiloton device, at a height of 60 km and one megaton and one multi-megaton, at several hundred kilometers height". These tests seriously disturbed the lower Van Allen Belt, substantially altering its shape and intensity. "In this experiment the inner Van Allen Belt was practically destroyed for a period of time; particles from the Belt were transported into the atmosphere. It was anticipated that the earth's magnetic field would be disturbed over long distances for several hours, preventing radio communication. The explosion in the inner radiation belt created an artificial dome of polar light that was visible from Los Angeles". A Fijian Sailor, present at this nuclear explosion, reported that the whole sky was on fire and he thought it would be the end of the world. This was the experiment which called forth the strong protest of the Queen's Astronomer, Sir Martin Ryle in the UK at the time".

Very interesting you'd agree, but what's all this got to do with the end of the world scenario?

What indeed!

On the 15th of February an asteroid, 2012-DA14 makes a very, very close pass to the earth. So close in fact that orbiting satellites may be in danger!

It will also pass through the Van Allen belts!

[link to www.youtube.com]
Confirmation: Watch the first 1:20

"NASA scientists are concerned enough to suggest the asteroid either be blasted with big guns - or painted to change how sunlight reflects off its surface in order to alter the asteroid's temperature, spin and orbital path. If we shoot at the asteroid, it could break into pieces that could still hit Earth. Painting DA14 to change its orbit slightly could backfire in 2056 when asteroid DA14 returns near Earth. If DA14 hits Earth, estimates are the impact would be similar to the Tunguska, Siberia, blast of 1908 that knocked over trees."

The Tunguska blast was of course an airborne explosion!

Now the final piece of my research jigsaw. I believe that the asteroid 2012-DA14 will explode somewhere within the main Van Allen belt causing the belt to (flash). The resulting FLASH will be visible around the globe just as it partially was in 1962 during Project Starfish, so possibly fulfilling the Religious prophecy here too?!

I also believe that the world governments are aware of this forthcoming event as are Religious leaders. Take a look around you and open your eyes. You will see all the underground facilities now open and ready for business, you will see how Vatican artwork has been taken underground for safe storage, and how the world's seeds are now located safely under underground just north of Norway!

The sun is changing my friends but not dying, at least not yet, but it is stretching! Soon it will shrink back to what it was. Your government knows that it's not really the end, but they also know an event is coming and that it will be survivable!

This is why they've constructed the FEMA camps!

In summary.

15th February 2013

I believe that both the Catholic Warning ”as like two stars that crash in the sky" and the blast and subsequent "Flash" that will be seen by everyone simultaneously around the globe is one of the same event.

This will be the result of asteroid 2012-DA14 exploding in our upper atmosphere as it reacts with cosmic particles located within the Van Allen belts.

After this event our planets entire electricity grid, water / gas supplies, and electronic devices will all cease to function due to a high level EMP! (Your promised DOOM!)

Please note:

I do not believe that the Van Allen belts will "ignite in flames" as may have been implied when originally reading this article. All has been misinterpreted due to my regrettable use of the word ignite, out of context in my original post! I have now removed such references so as not to confuse further.

I would like to thank all those for waiting to read what I had to say and all those who posted in response!

Updated 21.01.2013

spock
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP