Users Online Now: 1,422 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 216,343
Pageviews Today: 356,724Threads Today: 114Posts Today: 2,078
05:15 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I fought TPTB for a long time...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message but as fate would have it, I turned out to be one of them the entire time and never even knew it.

Funny how life works out...you're fighting with everything you've got for good and love and suddenly your dearest, most beloved friends become estranged enemies and your sworn enemies turn out to be your brethren - though it's not a change, but rather a return to what was.

What makes it worse was that I was shown as much all my life, but refused to believe it...turned out to be true, even though it's the last thing I wanted.

Ah well...it was nice being the good guy for a change. Wish it could have lasted...but fate, it seems, has had other plans for me all along. At least until the system ceases to exist, which hopefully shouldn't take too long, knowing the state of things.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP