Users Online Now: 2,204 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,557,230
Pageviews Today: 2,264,463Threads Today: 614Posts Today: 12,627
06:24 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SANDYHOAXED - The Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting Gun Control Hoax
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "Sandy Hook Exposed" was FORCED to become viral- Videos don't become "viral" in this day and age without being helped to become viral- virtually before anyone knew "exposed" existed it had 2 million views..

"Exposed" (with many misspellings a generally poorly produced and edited video) was thrust on the public as the "go-to" video on the subject of Sandy Hook- when in fact it's full of dead-end straw man statements such as Lanza's father supposedly going to testify for the Libor Scandal (which can easily be proven to be false).

"Exposed" used my work (which I have provide for free, without advertisements) and started playing adds before the viral videos to make money-

I have relied solely on media sources and their own contradictions as well as video evidence to prove the story is false and contrived without asking for one cent.

The information I have provided in SANDYHOAXED cannot be dis proven because if anything is to be dis proven it is in fact the media's own testimony and reporting on the false flag- in which they have changed their story time and time again- that combined with video evidence (and lack of video surveillance evidence) proving no bodies, or any proof of this event can be validated at all.

There are no straw-man arguments or dead ends that can easily be dis proven in my video- that's why it' likely won't become viral at the behest of the powers that be.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP