Users Online Now: 1,484 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 259,633
Pageviews Today: 414,965Threads Today: 132Posts Today: 2,139
05:18 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Obamacare Kicks In. Stoppage Of Care, Higher Premiums.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My mother,who has congestive heart failure, and is on oxygen, as of January 1st no longer has a nurse come and check on her once a week, due to the Medicare cuts. As of August 1st of 2012, when the first round of cuts came, her once a week Physical Therapist was totally cut, her nurse was cut to 1 day a week from 2 days, and her CNA was cut from 2 hours twice a week, to 1 hour once a week. She was told that the CNA might be totally cut too. She still lives in her own home, by herself, sparing the taxpayers the cost of nursing home care. IF she would go into a nursing home, the money available from the liquidation of the few assetts would be gone in a few months, and then Medicaid would pick up the tab.
My older brother was notified by mail on saturday, that the medical insurance premium for his school age son has gone up from $100 a month to $750 a month. That's right, a 650% INCREASE !!! My brother, who was forced to retire early a year and a half ago, was covering my nephew on his work policy. He cancelled the medical insurance, as the increased premium eats up nearly his whole pension check. He called for an explanation, and was told EVERYONE got an increase, whether a retired employee or one that is still employed.
Obamacare has done nothing to help the health care crisis in our country. Instead, it has made health care totally unaffordable, and the rationing of care has begun.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP