Users Online Now: 2,100 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,488,191
Pageviews Today: 2,476,418Threads Today: 994Posts Today: 17,671
11:08 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject TIME is a concept, not a thing. The fourth dimension is motion, not time. Time is another tool for deception.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Since Einstein we've been lead to believe that time is the fourth dimension. It is a real thing that has different affects when different forces and variables are applied to an object. We are led to believe time would "slow down" if we could travel fast enough. The modern definition of time is a dimension that enables two identical events occurring at the same point in space to be distinguished, measured by the interval between the events. A dimension is defined as a property in space as in length, width, and height. From these two definitions it can be inferred that time is in fact a thing.

The proof scientists use for the existence of a thing called time is that the identical atomic clock on the ground will read differently than the clock in a jet. The atomic clock in the jet will run slower than the one on the ground inferring that time literally slowed down. More "proof" for time is that the atomic clocks set up at different elevations in the world and in orbit in space read differently from each other by fractions of a second. Nonetheless, it can be inferred that time is a physical dimension. The following short video presents the classic example of what I was taught in school regarding time:

At the end of the video it describes two twin astronauts. Now, using the same example, if the twin astronaut leaving earth could travel at 99.99% the speed of light, he would return from his trip in just 33 days when his identical brother aged 18 years.

Now I want to go one further. Radio waves are part of the light spectrum meaning the signal travels at the speed of light. So in this hypothetical scenario of time lets say the astronaut leaving earth was reading a book to Houston over the radio. Even before he even left Earth he had his finger right on the microphone and never stopped to take a breath. He just kept reading the book the entire trip. He is traveling at 99.99% the speed of light but his radio signal is always reaching Houston because it is traveling at 100% the speed of light. When the astronaut returns to home will he have read for 33 days or 18 years?

There is no way possible that Houston will receive 18 years worth of information in 33 days. Time is a concept. It is a perception. It is a way of thinking to define events. In no way is it a physical dimension that distinguishes events.

The reality of that hypothetical scenario is that the astronaut would be reading the book for 18 years. He would not become ageless. This is all I want to point out. Time is concept, not a thing that dictates your life.

I believe that Einstein was troubled with the theory of Evolution because no one could justify the beginning. He liked the idea of Evolution though, so he set out to "prove" how Evolution came to be. With the help of a good friend's theory on the Big Bang, Einstein began work on the theory of relativity to determine an existence of a dimension called time. If this theory were ever found to be proven it would prove the Big Bang theory which would prove Evolution. Einstein died frustrated because he never got to prove his theory. It was only until the 70's that scientists have been able to "prove" his theory since with the atomic clocks.

Our Universe is a closed system. We cannot leave the system and nothing we can perceive can enter and influence the system. This system is like an aquarium. There is no space. What we perceive in this system as space is countless atoms that fill everything and everywhere, like water in an aquarium. These atoms are excited and are constantly changing form. This is what we perceive as Motion. A number of things affect Motion that we cannot perceive. One of these things that we are capable of measuring is gravity.

The Universe is like the inner workings of a grandfather clock. The gears inside the clock would be our galaxies. Those galaxies were designed perfect to function with the other galaxies in a harmonious, synchronized Perpetual Motion. The one who pulled the cord to set it all in Motion was what I call God.

You may reference some proof as to how my example may not be accurate because scientists say the moon is leaving us which means the Universe is expanding. If the Universe were expanding that would be like wear and tear on the gears. The Sun is constantly burning and it is constantly losing mass to its less excited surroundings. This constant burning and loss of mass is altering the Motion of our galaxy. Any alteration in the motion of our galaxy would result in the alteration of each of the galaxies in the Universe (since there is no space) which would result in some variation in system that you may perceive as an "expanding universe".

To sum it up, time is not the Fourth dimension. Motion is the fourth dimension that is dictated by atoms filled with energy. This energy dictates gravity, magnetism, etc.(things we cannot touch). Since energy cannot be created or destroyed (only altered) that leaves you with one of two conclusions; Einsteins beliefs of time, the Big Bang, and Evolution or that A Divine Creator made this reality.

If you entertained my thoughts you may like this guy's article. It's the only one I could find that matched my beliefs.

[link to ezinearticles.com]

Remember, The Golden Rule is treating another person as you want him to treat you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP