Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject LA Sinkhole-Dark Knight-Strike Zone 3 & 4
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Maybe someone can do a fancy video of this information.

Quick background: I have never posted about a conspiracy theory before, but I just could not stand by without saying something to someone, even if it is only a small chance there is even a possibility I am right. I happen to be from Louisiana following information on the sinkhole. Today there was news about the sinkhole "burping" I then came across "bubble site" location and their "monitoring" locations from an older "public briefing."

(for example see the map on page 12)
[link to www.edsuite.com]

For some reason the "locations" pattern on the map kept nagging at me. I did an image search on Google for "Louisiana sinkhole map" and the "Dark Knight Map" comes up. Immediately, I recognize the same pattern on that map. If you take the this maps location and overlay it with the "Dark Knight Map" you can see the pattern relationship.

I was already reading about the Dark Knight conspiracies because of Facebook. So I was familiar with the "Dark Knight Map" All day, I searched to see if anyone else made this particular relationship and no one has. So, here's my contribution to the conspiracy.

On the "Dark Knight Map," I may have solved "Strike Zone 3 & 4." It is the sinkhole in Louisiana. Overlay the map with the a sinkhole map that shows the location of other "wells" see links below. Notice the red dots almost in the center of "strike zone 4" That is the butane wells that are highly explosive.

(You'll have to scroll down to get to the "well" maps on each of these pages)
[link to getthetruthout.icyboards.net]
[link to www.thelivingmoon.com]

One last point notice along the edge of "Strike Zone 4" if you are overlaying it over the sinkhole and well locations. There is a HUGE NATURAL GAS PIPELINE that runs right along the edge of the sink hole. Notice how the natural gas pipeline map coincides with the "US Navy Map submerged areas map"

(natural gas map)
[link to www.personal.psu.edu]

(navy map)
[link to groups.yahoo.com]

Maybe with this natural gas pipeline connecting to these butane gas wells there can be a huge chain reaction. I would assume our government has designed this gas pipelines so that they wouldn't all explode together....right?

Now all this is a stretch but if it's a possibility I wanted to get the idea out there for everyone to see if they saw the same thing I was.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP