Users Online Now: 1,031 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 203,511
Pageviews Today: 314,136Threads Today: 125Posts Today: 1,760
03:30 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject TIME TRAVEL - Would anybody want to go back in time to CHANGE anything in their past?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Isn't the past what we are suppose to learn from? I think it would be really cool to go back in time to experience all kinds of events and learn from it but to change anything shows that we never learned from it. As difficult as our lives can be and all the "mistakes" we make, picking ourselves up and moving forward is how we evolve. As tempting as it would be to go back and change something in my past, it wouldn't be learning from it. I wouldn't know what I do now if everything it didn't happen the way it did. What would you do? Would you make changes in your past?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP