Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WHY SATAN MAD AT YOU AND HOW HE IS DECIEVING YOU SINCE HIS FALL
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 12.1 Groaning, the Devil said: "O Adam, all my enmity, jealousy, and resentment is towards you, since on account of you I was expelled and alienated from my glory, which I had in heaven in the midst of the angels. On account of you I was cast out upon the earth."
12.2 Adam answered: "What have I done to you?

12.3 What fault do I have against you? Since you have not been harmed nor injured by us, why do you persecute us?"

13.1 The Devil answered: "Adam what are you saying to me? On account of you I was cast out from heaven.

13.2 When you were formed, I was cast out from the face of God and was sent forth from the company of the angels. When God blew into you the breath of life and your countenance and likeness were made in the image of God, Michael led you and made you worship in the sight of God. The Lord God then said: 'Behold, Adam, I have made you in our image and likeness.'

14.1 Having gone forth Michael called all the angels saying: 'Bow down before the image of the Lord God, just as the Lord God has commanded.'

14.2 Michael himself worshipped first then he called me and said: 'Worship the image of the Most High God.'

14.3 I answered: 'I do not have it within me to worship Adam.' When Michael compelled me to worship, I said to him: 'Why do you compel me? I will not worship him who is lower and posterior to me. I am prior to that creature. Before he was made, I had already been made. He ought to worship me.'

15.1 Hearing this, other angels who were under me were unwilling to worship him.

15.2 Michael said: 'Worship the image of God. If you do not worship, the Lord God will grow angry with you.'

15.3 said: 'If he grows angry with me, I will place my seat above the stars of heaven and I will be like the Most High.'

16.1 Then the Lord God grew angry with me and sent me forth with my angels from our glory. On account of you we were expelled from our dwelling into this world and cast out upon the earth.
16.2 Immediately we were in grief, since we had been despoiled of so much glory,

16.3 and we grieved to see you in such a great happiness of delights. 16:4 By a trick I cheated your wife and caused you to be expelled through her from the delights of your happiness, just as I had been expelled from my glory."

17.1 Hearing this, Adam cried out with a great shout because of the Devil, and said: "O Lord my God, in your hands is my life. Make this adversary of mine be far from me, who seeks to ruin my soul. Give me his glory which he himself lost."

17.2 Immediately the Devil no longer appeared to him.

17.3 Adam truly persevered for forty days standing in penitence in the waters of the Jordan.

NMNHN

The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.

11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.

12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

RULERS? YES GEOVERNMENT.. PHAROAH..NIMROD..ALEXANDER..KING OF TYRUS..THE CAESARS..MOHAMMED..THE PAPAL ORDER...UNITED NATIONS..AMERICA
SPIRITUAL FORCES IN THE HEAVENLY REALM? YES! SATAN IS THE PRINCE OF THE POWER OF THE AIR ITS IN YOUR BIBLE

13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place,

15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.

17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

**NOW LETS GO EXPOSE AND FACE THE DRAGON NOW YOU ARE GEARED UP**.

There was once a great war in heaven during the creation because of the pride of one of the most beautiful cherubs,and from here I will let the bible explain.

The book of ezek chapter 28
12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
bgtgt

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

16By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

17Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

SATAN WAS CAST OUT OF HEAVEN FOR THIS REASON BUT STILL HAD ACCESS TO THE HEAVENS WHICH I WILL SHOW A LITTLE LATER ON

Isaiah chapter 14

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

opopop

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

:BMHNH:

AFTER HE WAR HE DECIDED TO STILL CARRY ON HIS WAR AGAINST THE MOST HIGH THROUGH CREATION AND TOOK ON THE FORM OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CREATURES OF THE FIELD AND SATAN USED HIM FRO HIS PURPOSE.

The book of genesis chapter 5

1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

GGFGGTHE SERPENT WAS NEVER A CRAWLER HE HAD LEGS AND WINGS

2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

adhth

Satan still walks the earth today with his legions of evil spirits and is the ruler of this earth.Many disagree but here is the proof:

Job chapter 9:24
24 The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he?

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

MATTHEW CHAPTER 4
1 Then was Jesus led up of the spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
Dt 6:13 Luke 4:8

11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

**NOW IN OUR DAY AND AGE WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIKE.HE IS IN YOUR CHURCHES AND PULPITS AND APPEARS AS AN ANGEL OF LIGHT!
THE BIBLE EXPLAINS THIS VERY SIMPLY AND I QUOTE**

2nd Corinthians 11:13

NAZSDER

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

RTYUjyuyyCVHFGHH
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP