Users Online Now: 2,259 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 812,689
Pageviews Today: 1,341,289Threads Today: 546Posts Today: 9,339
01:41 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Lights just flickered on and off steady for about 2 minutes.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I honestly thought it was a spirit, I don't know, I was "like really, that all you got?" And it went away.

Now if it's a good spirit ... my bad, I'm sorry.

But if not...is that really all you got? I've gotten hardened to horror flicks and crazy movies and it would a zombie eating a human to really freak me out a bit.

However, I walked to 3 rooms and the power was turning off and on, on every appliance ... except...wait for it...the laptop I was sitting at.

The hell? LOL. I did a quick circle around the house when I laughed, got bored and said "that all you got?" And it all went away.

Now, I kinda feel bad *if* that was a spirit and *if* it was a good one trying to contact or say something.

I've never known power fluctuations to last 2 or 3 minutes steady. (Long enough to finish off an email, grab a soda, pour soda, finish off the glass and walk around the house wondering WTF is going on lol.)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP