Users Online Now: 1,815 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 681,126
Pageviews Today: 1,236,218Threads Today: 597Posts Today: 9,905
01:48 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HOLY SHIT, Many of you know me well enough to know I am well connected but contacts never reveal shit, well, these shootings.........
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok look, you know I don't post very much, and I worry when I do as it is normally something that I am aware of that I feel should be out there on a platform like this so it can be dissected by intelligent out of the box thinkers, my sources and friends are important and I would never rat them out, but holy fucking shit, some things need to be out there for the sake of humanity, ethics and morality.

Ok, I am very worried about posting this, in fact I feel like it's betrayal, but some things are just too big for the soul to contain without a lifetime of regret, I won't act upon it so I guess it's passing the buck which renders me a coward, but hey ho.

I had a brief encounter with somebody this morning.

These shooters are real, and no, there are no actors, no mysterious children popping up after the event.

This goes back a very very long way, believe it or not it goes back to Mons...., (whom I thought was just a food ingredient producer lol) it appears they were AND are chemical company whom have been involved in chem production for agents used in wars, (this is crazy shit)!

Anyway, it seems in the eyes of tptb, drugs are not bad, in fact they are fucking brilliant for their agenda, so here was the conversation.....

ME "Hey, I trust you're well, have you had much involvement in the Algeria situation, if so I bet you've been manic!"

HER "Oh good lord no, thank goodness I got reassigned to an old project which I knew would bear fruit but when I was pulled off that for the Syria 2007 nightmare thought I had to kiss that baby goodbye"

Then loads of polite convo and personal shit, blah blah etc, so..........

ME "The Yanks have their knickers in a twist over new legislation regarding assault weapons in light of the recent shootings which is laughable, legislation will always go the way of business, everyone will buy more guns lol"

AND HERE WE GO!!

HER "Well that was my 'baby', all drugs harm, the user and those around the user, even the dealer lol, but the fruit was bared, we found perfection, you remember I love riddles right?

ME "Indeed I do."

HER "George made a mistake, he was never aware of the beauty he had slain."

ME "Like old times, thats a taster, give me a little more."

HER "That dragon was a female, and she breaths more than fire, she breaths perfection" (then a wink)

Then precedes to say "Darling it's been wonderful to see you, I must make tracks as the snow is settling and Heathrow is fucked"

LOL!!!!

I had no fucking idea at the time and riddles were always historically fun in our relationship so I started REALLY thinking!

There is a reason why I can post the transcript without concern of identity outing but cant say why, sorry.

A certain company manufactured a drug years ago, this company is now tied so tightly with government that it is crazy, after many years of trials in the field and in theatre, it is now perfect.

We are fucked, they have complete control, total control, the only protection are weapons, the one thing they intended to take.

I can not be sure, but from what I can gather from various sources and conversations...................

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Now just fucking watch this, total and utter control, un fucking real, gov produced and gov used.

THEY CAN DO ANYTHING. This is my most important thread to date.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP