Users Online Now: 1,134 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 122,958
Pageviews Today: 209,493Threads Today: 76Posts Today: 1,049
02:05 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject So what is the government planning for the future of the US? Check the school agenda...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hey guys how you all doing? Here's a good one, you will just love it. My wife has a female friend with three sons, one of which goes to a Greenwich Township Public School. He is 12 or 13 so he is in what, 7th grade or so?

Get this, his Mom called up my wife to vent as she is all pissed. His class has been studying the Muslim Religion and has been studying all aspects and details of it for THREE WEEKS now! They teach NO OTHER religion as there is a problem with separation of church and state, but the Muslims, well there is NO PROBLEM there!

I guess the MB is further up the asses of the assholes in DC then originally thought. I asked my wife if they thought I was as crazy a conspiracy nut as before. She admitted enthusiastically that yes, Walt you were right.

Awakening is upon us. Awakening to the fact that we are being set up for captivity. I told you those guillotines were going to be used down the line.

Thread: Americas 10,000 Guillotines and Femas 500,000 Coffins - Operation Endgame!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP