Users Online Now: 1,699 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,047,321
Pageviews Today: 1,822,708Threads Today: 708Posts Today: 13,982
07:54 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject In need of Non-Profit Mentor- Foundation is being set up to help parents and siblings of children who have died.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Good Morning! just wondering if any great GLPers know of someone who could help me.

I need to find someone who owns a Non Profit organization that will help with answering questions about a Charitable Foundation being created.

Not to offend any lawyers on here but I need questions answered from an actual owner not a lawyer.

Thanks in advance for any and all help!

This Foundation is being set up to help parents and siblings of children who have died.

I cant divulge much but really need someone willing to answer questions as they come up...

Is anyone willing to give me a contact of someone who runs a non profit who would like to help a wonderful foundation that will help those in need in a time of crisis...one of the most devastating things that could happen to a parent, the unexpected death of a child.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP