Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I've found their weakness!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Want to fuck with the machine? Fed up with illegal wars that you never voted for? Taxes that crucify you & you feel sure you never consented to? The life being squeezed out of you by a clever but not very subtle group of mobsters that are playing a game that has been going on for hundreds of years? Etc etc etc..

Try this for size: it's all about implied consent.
They are totally & utterly OBSESSED with the Law, division, litigation & more importantly: contractual binding.

implied consent
implied consent
implied consent
implied consent

Fuck their machinery!!

NO! is the word you're looking for. NO IMPLIED CONSENT!! When I voted for you, it was NOT implied that you should do as you fucking please thereafter.

Repeat after me & post this before you say anything, anywhere online at least once. Save a copy! :

"I, free man, woman or child of Earth (delete applicable, or you may wish to insert your real name here, I personally wouldn't bother giving my real name since they know exactly who you are online!) do not give consent to any individual or entity to monitor, record, otherwise store or use any comments or opinions I make or have made, as leverage against me. I do not consent to any comments or opinions I have now or have made in the past, to be stored or quoted except in the purpose of casual communication & certainly never in a legal or legally binding context. Any comments or opinions I express or have expressed in the past or will express in the future are not legally binding because I never gave explicit consent in the past, do not give consent now & will not give consent in the future to be taken as literal & real. This notification is retrospective & includes all agencies & legal authorities in all governments & in all countries. Anything I have said electronically, textually or verbally must be struck from records forever as I rescind consent to store any communication I have made or will make. I do not consent to any governmental, religious, private &/or esoteric entities to interact with, coerce or quote me in any situation ever, except in a casual & non legally-binding manner without my explicit & verbal consent, recorded with my consent for reference. This should be made by contacting me verbally, in person vis-a-vis or by telephone & a written transcript of any communication must be made available to me to sign & return before absolute consent can be legally binding"
Furthermore, I do not consent to be contractually bound by any entity or device, anywhere & at any time without 3rd party, verifiable & impartial legal counsel being provided IN PERSON, (with expenses met by the person or persons proposing contract) to impartially assist me in making a final decision. This decision is only binding after a period of 28 days cooling off period, within which I may cancel all contractual obligations without penalty. Everything I have said, say now or will say in the future is purely for the purpose of entertainment & no offense or legal contract should be implied.

Finally.. failure to acknowledge this message & confirm contract implies consent to the conditions set out above & it is implied that this is now legally binding in absentia.
 Quoting:

This is obviously a total turd splosh but has the beginnings of the way to play the same game as these parasitic bastards. You think they don't play this way?

In case you hadn't noticed, your world is falling to absolute & total shit because of a simple legal term: 'implied consent'. That is to say, they do what they do because it is implied that we would agree with its obvious logic & go along with it without further dialog. (Implies you are too fucking stoopid to concern yourself with the finer details of being screwed!)
Without this principle, they could not possibly operate. You must surely see that? The principle of implied consent strips you of most of your fundamental rights the instant the pen touches paper. WAKE UP!

In simple terms: don't like bleeding from the ass? STOP BENDING OVER IN FRONT OF THESE FUCKS!

For this to work, you have to actually friggin USE it & pass it on. Copy & paste, & see what happens. Costs absolutely nothing & does no harm! (almost!)

Someone smarter than me (that's real easy!) should probably crunch this into a smaller & more comprehensive dear John, go fuck yerself note.

Finally.. to the relevant people reading this.. failure to acknowledge this message & confirm contract implies consent to the conditions set out in highlight & will therefore be automatically & legally binding in absentia after statutory period of failure to respond. RSVP.

byekitty

My guess.. nobody will respond to this post.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP