Users Online Now: 2,172 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 397,969
Pageviews Today: 661,116Threads Today: 227Posts Today: 4,116
08:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Stemming from the Sandy Hook/school scene in I, Pet Goat 2 thread, I believe most of us understand now that this was not just a simple animated video that went viral with immense popularity. It is probably one of the most analyzed non-Hollywood/entertainment videos ever made! Is it a timeline of future events? Was the school scene symbolic of the Sandy Hook massacre? Are the following scenes chronologically in order or random? I can't say for sure but it starting to unfold that way…

Madonna's half-time show too was huge when it came to symbolism. Looking back at it now, it was just an intro to what the Olympics presented as the 'MAIN EVENT' I believe. The no-show Mayan Apocalypse 'ending' on 12/21/12 literally left the world hanging, but not so much so as the emotionally distraught event of the Sandy Hook massacre. This was by far the second biggest event after 9/11 that shuddered the world over…and all because of the precious children. Based on that notion, most of us have made it a personal mission to find out and EXPOSE THE TRUTH for once and for all!!

I've compiled a list of 'dots' from the obvious to 'really strange' (my specialty!)…as well as montages (another specialty!) because visuals do speak louder than words. I'm curious to know your theories as well so please post them here.

I prayed about posting this for the past two nights, wondering if I should bother making the effort anymore…Lord knows how exhaustive the research is as well as whether there's any point in speculating these sinister events any longer…whether they fail or not. I received the following two verses: Psalm 23 two mornings ago and Matthew 5:11-12 this morning, both on my daily Bible verse app on my phone.

I just smiled and shook my head in amazement…

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
~ PSALM 23:1

Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.
Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
~ MATTHEW 5:11-12

GOD IS GOOD!! ALL PRAISE TO JESUS!!

readup
HERE WE GO...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP