Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Women do not make good leaders
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Let me start by saying i dont hate women, quite the opposite, I love women.

However they have been quite responsible for the downturn of western society due to TPTB putting them in leadership roles they are woefully unqualified to do.remeber that women are part of the affirmative action front.

Example = many women control the education system from being board trustees to principals to teachers. At one time, prinicpals was a mainly male domain. At one time education was well delivered.

example = many women become politicians because their husband was a politician. How does this qualify you? Case in point, Hillary Clinton, one of the lousiest leaders in the history of the USA.If there is one thing good you can say about obama it is the fact that he beat her. It says something when the USA would rather have a black commie for a president than a woman.

I can go on and on, but women in leadership roles, or positions of power prove time and time again they are unfit for the job. Penis envy is rampant, emotion ruling over logic, power tripping and a host of other poor leadership qualities abound when women are given positions of trust. Lets not even begin to talk about when they are a boss.I have never had the fortune to be in that position, but all the others i know that have, have been unimpressed.
Dont bother citing maragaret thatcher or goldie meyer, they were both pieces of shit who talked out of the sides of their mouths and were evil incarnate. they also oversaw the marked decline of their respective countries due to their piss poor leadership.In my opinion.

PS men can be crappy leaders as well, but women just seem gentically predisposed to it.They cant be cool about it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP