Users Online Now: 1,257 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 235,575
Pageviews Today: 386,582Threads Today: 122Posts Today: 2,233
05:38 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Say one prayer for me.. One is enough.. To restore this ruin within my hearth..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Never done this before. I am empty,all the joy of this day,all the prayer,all the good work I've done today,the living spirit of God I had today burning within my being,is now gone,no joy,no pain,just a desert,emptyness,I'd be good if I felt anything even pain but this emptyness..If you are willing one is enough.. If there is anything specific you want to pray for me.. Let it be brokedness,pray to the living God that he breaks me once again,every piece of me,to break it,so He can rebuild me at His will.. Restore this ruin within me.
Like one pastor said.. I am not what I was,I am not where I'm supposed to be,God I don't have your heart or your burden,I wanted it easy,I just wanted to be happy.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP