Users Online Now: 2,060 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,212,917
Pageviews Today: 1,653,916Threads Today: 426Posts Today: 6,940
01:15 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I think we are all stuck inside a matrix, someone get neo to get us the hell out!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just came on this article in popular science and thought it is an interesting notion with some scientific backing.

I have always been intrigued by the double slit experiment and the theories that try to describe it (although it seems an impossible question to answer). I came up with one theory awhile back, and basically it based on being stuck in a matrix. Imagine playing a game as you move you camera around the game the image comes in focus. Behind you is just potential positions of objects and as you turn you camera that picture comes in focus. Now with the double slit experiment I theorized that its the same just on a smaller scale. I see things in front of me, but behind me nothing is in focus and every possible scenerio is playing out until I turn around and it comes in focus.

By the way I'm sure a thread similar to this has been up before but I'm somewhat new to glp so bare with me.

[link to www.popsci.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP