Users Online Now: 2,095 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 520,222
Pageviews Today: 894,824Threads Today: 392Posts Today: 6,161
11:21 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Party-boy prince Harry admits he's fucked up in the head: "I don't know what normal is anymore!"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Party-boy dirty Harry just got out of his military "mission" and is talking shit after shit. First he says that "killing is like playing Playstation", now he says "he doesn't know what's normal anymore". What's next???

Prince Harry has admitted he 'doesn't know what normal is anymore' after arriving back in the UK from his second tour of Afghanistan.

The Apache co-pilot gunner has been on post-deployment 'decompression' at a British military base in Akrotiri, Cyprus, since leaving Helmand province on Monday night.

Harry landed at RAF Brize Norton in Oxfordshire on a regular personnel flight but did not travel on with his unit, 662 Squadron, 3 Regiment Army Air Corps, to their base in Wattisham, Suffolk.

The 28-year-old said a seven-year-old girl was shot down by insurgents on his final day on tour, adding: 'Normality is a very ambiguous thing(...)'

'In the last day that I was there a seven-year-old girl got shot down by insurgents. Normality is a very ambiguous thing. I will continue being myself. I will enjoy being a soldier.'
 Quoting: [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP