Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Thinking About Something
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm thinking about putting together a book. I have always felt writing to be my calling, and have written all my life. Yet here I sit behind a desk doing data entry and collections. But it has worked out well because I am in front of the computer all day, and as long as I get my scheduled work done for the day, I can visit GLP.

I have had a number of short stories and smaller articles already published. There was a publisher in the United Kingdom that was interested in some of my writings about 5 years ago now. I also had the publisher that did Jim Sparks book on his ET encounters, The Keepers, interested in my experiences and my writings, but that was in early 2008 when the economy tanked and they didn't feel comfortable doing it at the time.

God knows I have enough information written and in my head. I was thinking of putting it all into one book and tying it all together, but I don't think that is going to work well. I've got so many contacts now it is ridiculous, and I feel this is the time to do it, but I am having difficulty deciding what to make a book about.

I can edit myself and all that good stuff as well. I can publish via pdf or even finish one and put it on Amazon as a pdf download or Kindle book.

I've got hundreds of pages of all sorts of different topics, though to me they are all inter-related. Perhaps I will finish writing my lucid dreaming book for starts. I want to stay away right now from any of my ET experiences, as I still feel people are not ready to accept that reality. Then, there is all this technical stuff I write about.

I need to start organizing all this writing I do, both here on GLP and at my home office, so I can do something with my life.

I'm putting this out there for a couple of reasons. One is to get the ball rolling for me to start organizing and putting together all the information. Another is to get advice from you guys on what would be my best option as far as ingredients for getting a book done.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP