Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Prescribed an antibiotic (cipro) and its has screwed me up
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I started taking it Tuesday night for a sinus infection. Some of the side effects are joint and muscle pain...which I started to get. A popping in my arm and wrist and pain in my arm that I haven't had for years (tendonitis). I read a bunch of information about it and there are yons of horror stories of being being disabeled by, even after 1 pill. I took three. I also causes insomenia and I have tossed and turned trying to sleep for the last 7 hours.

I am in so much pain! The doctor gave me a new antibiodic, Septra DS...I am so scared that Cipro has fucked me up. People are saying it can lead to toxicity. Even the information provided by the pharmacy says side effects can appear months later. Many people are saying they started to get pain and over the next couple days it got worse to where they couldn't walk. It leads to muscle wasting and nerve pain.

I mean even last night I leaned on my arm, plam down and my wrist felt like it was going to break. I am getting shooting nerve pain in my butt and leggs.

Now I can't sleep.

Turns out cirpo was made to treat anthrax. Even PBS wrote an article about how bad it is and that the FDA won't do anything about it.

I am so scared. How can I detox?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP