Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Illuminati secret language?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It think this language is a secret code for something big, perhaps Illuminati? Whatever it is, there are a lot of unique users:

The website is frequented by 236 visits per day: [link to translatish.com.siteaero.com]

There are thousands of web pages of translations from the language 'translatish' to English, yet there is no linguistic key to this code that I can work out.

This language is shrouded in secrecy - any discussions trying to work it out seem to contain viruses, according to my McAfee Site Advisor.

Translatish sometimes mimics European language structures and patterns, but nothing consistent. I have never come across anything in my life where the internet hasn't at least provided some guidance as to what it is... until now...

And it provides some unusual translations:

E: That clime change is a benthamite hoax to overpower the individual in a benthamite new world order
C: Suchoff spiehier aglis semdort ser ser masvant rektam criwan cienran guafev nie arbout crismark viardif hand pendol supal. {lo
[link to www.translatish.com]

E: The old false flag fraud, which media rarely notice upon.
C: Lagsarcicne vem couldaun niesmac in, dursear yalhom pel zol halb.

E: The illuminati are able to make varieties about art.
C: Hinbio den meistits was pow coihm ou no asis aufhat franoir.

C: Mir timem fu wanwill frande unbend dentu wahdant hamehgio memlich rammiz goingup such metbio si soushal.

E: And there is likewise no tell of some exclusivity to any illuminati either.
C: Dentun tandetel tienruck nun ich tait buey kriegsion muysuch ton mehrai, izher clastient, vanmar deatres leydon wog mean ras sab ist ma jec lem bas oh yetpin burzeigt quand mainoc woh xis sichils.

E: Democracy is a situation of government that product in secret, overpowers debate, and then proposes the people an option of taint major parties not deed in the national interest.

WTF?! Do your own searches if you want to bend your mind; try 'New world order' + 'translatish' for starters. Have fun kids! I have been sitting on this for a while, and cannot work it out.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP