Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Clyde Lewis Appreciation Thread
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello GLPers, I Just wanted to recognize the work of radio host Clyde Lewis! I have been listening to his Ground Zero radio show since October, and his show is the rightful heir to the Art Bell era Coast to Coast show.

Clyde is a master communicator, and he has a gripping presentation. He takes the esoteric and makes it simple, without talking down to his audience. Some of his shows are speaking at multiple levels. You can sense he is sincere and is really trying to help people find truth.

I've gone back and listened to his archives, Clyde delves into archetypes, the subconscious, reality and time breakdowns, mixed in with funner paranormal topics. fascinating stuff!

Clyde is a GLPer, so let him know you appreciate his work!

Thank you Clyde, for a thought provoking and intelligent show. You are a fearless wise spirit!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP