Users Online Now: 1,774 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 220,041
Pageviews Today: 357,074Threads Today: 117Posts Today: 1,917
04:36 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dream about 9.9 quake and another dream about harder times..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For you guys that don't know me, my days and nights are completely mixed up. So I just woke up from a dream. There were three dreams actually. One dream was just a stupid dream so I won't go into that. But the second dream I had there was a 9.9 earthquake. I was seeing it from the perpective of on tv or internet. I am not sure but it was the news at any rate. I was shocked.
It happened in India or Indonesia, I am not sure which. The largest city nearby started like Banga... I don't know my geography very well and I am not staring at a map right now to figure it out either. Could have been Bangalore, Bangledesh something like that.
I saw a huge freaking chasm that had split part of the city. It was tremendous, and there were an undetermined amount of deaths and injuries from this massively huge quake.I did recall hearing that a new mother who had just had her baby had died from the quake, her name started with Til.. sounded like Tilia something like this.
ok dream two...
Shit got really really bad in the world, way worse than now. I had to move out of my nice house, into a shitty ass trailer camp. Everyone was dealing with this. Homelessness in the US was extreme, people were dealing with a depression way worse than the Great Depression.
We were in this trailer camp, and I yell at my husband to go see what the cop was doing down there. There was some kind of deck just below the trailer, it was a common deck for a lot of trailers. I told him, "Make sure he isn't giving me a ticket for having a garden."
He walked down the long steps and onto the common deck and the cop was talking to an older man with a beard and reading something for him. It was a ten or so page document about a loan offer from the trailer court. It was designed for transients to get set up and on their feet.
It would provide electric hook up, a trailer if you didn't have a RV, and other ulitities, even a little extra money to get you started. But the interest was sky high, and if you didn't have a job yet, well it wasn't a good idea to get this loan.
I remember how irritated the cop was, he didn't want to read it. He handed back to the guy and summarized the rest, and gave him a talking to about making trouble. They had a small travel trailer, and two kids, a girl about age 6 and a boy about 8 or 9, the lady with long hair looked about in her late fourties.
She called her son "Evan" but when she said it it sounded like she was saying "Even". It irritated me when I heard her say it like that. My husband and my middle child were taking the older man and the boy on the trails.
I was talking to the lady in her travel trailer, and her little girl picked up a craft box of little beads and poured them out all over the floor. She was going to leave it there too. I said to the little girl, "Honey, why don't you help your mama pick up those beads." and the little girl started helping. It seemed like to me that mom was surprised to have the little girl helping. She said to me, "Your good with kids." I thanked her.
I was talking with her about how bad it was when I was living out of a car long time ago. I was trying to make her feel better that at least they had a travel trailer, even though they couldn't afford to hook up (the power and water).
My youngest was playing with the little girl after that. He likes stuffed animals and they were playing with teddy bears and dolls. My youngest son plays better with girls, and he was playing with her, while my middle child was playing with his new buddy Evan.
So this was a pretty vivid dream. I hate the idea of this though, because that would mean that things get even worse and homelessness is even worse, and my situation gets worse that I have to live in something pretty cruddy again. I guess life is like that with ups and downs though.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP