Users Online Now: 958 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 221,999
Pageviews Today: 358,772Threads Today: 119Posts Today: 2,135
04:58 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Stupid b***ch maces guy behind her in line at the convenient store.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

Seriously ridiculous the way some people behave!

Edit: Wow,I never intended this to turn into a race thread, but people can express their opinions either way.

To me, it was nothing to do with race at all, I just thought she was a bitch period, no matter what color she is or what color he is.

If it was me, and a person (regardless of sex or race), tried to jump in,and it, for whatever reason upset me, I would have turned around, smiled, and said, "I will be done in just a minute."

But that it is because, I dont let silly stuff get to me and I try to have some class.

Everybody is not going to always be on their best behavior in public, some people like the guy, are just gonna be jerks. But you cant go around macing everyone and bullying them like that.

I still think she was wrong. And it has nothing to do with race or sex.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP