Users Online Now: 1,198 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 105,563
Pageviews Today: 186,121Threads Today: 60Posts Today: 1,230
02:38 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The CONSCIOUSNESS EXPERIMENT....you are invited, and you are needed!!! WORLDWIDE **TODAY** 2pm EST!!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message OK GLP'eople!

This is the thread where we develop and then participate in one of the largest consciousness experiments ever conducted!

Here is the concept:

We all shall simultaneously, all over the world, concentrate on a pure, positive, uplifting thought and image!

I know each and every single one of you knows that deep down, you are a powerful spiritual being! And if you do not know it and believe it 100%, then you have that thought, that feeling in your heart that it must be true!

In this world where we are constantly bombarded by threats of nuclear war, government stealing property, rights and liberties being stripped, businesses closing, economies languishing, unemployment constant, cops shooting dogs for no reason, etc, ad nauseum.....

The world will not change unless we change! We, together, have the power to change the course of history. The world needs love. The world needs human kindness. The world needs the good people to unite and work together!

SO, will you participate?

Sunday, January 27, 2013 at 7 p.m. GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
is the time I propose.

For my European brothers and sisters it will be 7 p.m.

For the East Coast of the United States, that will translate to 2 p.m. EST.

This will translate to Sunday 1/27 at 11 a.m. for people living on the West Cost of the United States, at PST.

12noon on 1/27 for Mountain Standard Time in the United States.

I know there are many Australians and New Zealanders on GLP, and I do believe there are two or three time zones, which would be +10 and +8 hours from GMT. (Perhaps someone can clarify for me and others.)

You do not have to be online to participate! Wherever you are, you can contribute!!!

We are going to, for five minutes, focus intently on KINDNESS.

We are going to remember acts of kindness which people performed for us in our lives, in as vivid detail as possible. We will also consider how much kindness we are spreading in the world. And also we will be intently concentrating on the idea of kindness, and what it means, and why it is so good and so important.

The world will be healed, if just for a small amount, by your participation.

YOU will be healed and strengthened and refreshed by your participation!

I hope you will take part in this powerful mini-meditation to enhance your life and to encourage your world to be more KIND!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP