Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Arkansas radioactive fallout downplayed on TV
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This story got downplayed on TV! Check this out. This is why the guy said after watching the video they did covering the news story of his video on this event. -

After watching video I think they did a good job and were very cool to cover this story. Things not shown in the video were discussions of iodine 131 from Japan were found in Arkansas milk. The chemistry guy says don't worry, it would take thousands of counts per minute to be dangerous. This is nuts. My Geiger counter manufacture says 100cpm is an alert level and it is a fact there is NO SAFE LEVEL OF RADIATION. Even background levels are not good for public health. 300cpm is listed as hazardous waste, so I find it laughable that the teacher would say only thousands of counts per minute is of any concern. The EPA had to raise levels of so called acceptable radiation by 1000xs, or more after the Japan event to prevent alarms. The air testing equipment was turned off also and testing of food was stopped despite claims they are checking for it. We also found radioactive dirt on the channel 4 news car after swiping the dust from it. They may not have had time to show this, or perhaps it was something they did not want people checking. You decide. My job is done. Thanks to Jocelyn for helping me raise awareness.

Here is the TV news video, interviewing the man that actually made the video and a professor downplaying the dangers.

[link to arkansasmatters.com]

Here is the video he made about the radioactive snow-

[link to www.youtube.com]

gaah
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP