Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A story nobody wants to read
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ingest AC - check.
Wait 30 min, ingest B - check.
Wait 2 hours, ingest lots of C - check.
Wait 5 min, vaporize lots of B - checkmate.

Events from yesterday, from last week, last month, last year. Spiral back then spiral forward to what end matters not. Reach out, grasp for the all beyond nothing. Go through again. And again, and again, and again.

Wait, how did I get here? Where is here? I've never seen this cloud before. Welcome to the abyss. Wanna go back? Sure, but to where and to when? What's most worth going back to - one chance, first thought. Sacred foolish intent is such a bitch.

"Go to your daughters", He tells me.

WTF, GTFO of here. I remember how I got here now, not gonna go there.

"GO TO YOUR DAUGHTERS!"

Hmm, OK, yeah... kinda weird I would consider ignoring this voice - but am I sure I know who it emanates from? Am I sure my daughters are alright? Oh fuck, what happens if I don't go? Need I prevent harm from coming unto them? Will I ever come back? No time. go. Go. GO!!!

OK, I go. Ceilings crackling with tapestries of crystals of half light, half black. Hmm, never seen that before. Fucking weird. Almost there - one is stirring. That's even more weird.

I shouldn't be here and neither should he in the corner. "But she's yours; take her in any way you would", he jests. That's not love; I know so in my heart. And in my body and mind I know my love for that which I create will never die. A lay of my hand to feel the real within the seal that's opened surreal. Walls throb, crystals explode of pure light. The jester's not around, but he never left.

The voice that brought me here - was it the adversarial ally using another opportunity to tempt, or the higher self guiding to another chance to learn that which I must?

To me, both are one and the same. There can be no other way, no lesser shame. Thus was the just once needed penance of the shadow who just once acted on intent to take what was not his to have.

The Source is both good and evil. As above, so below - so are all of we.

He's sensitive about it; fuck Him. I won't be another shitty little star to be a blinder of His shadow; I know my destiny.

So, tards - what happens when I finally shed my fears and wake the other one?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP