Users Online Now: 1,753 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 589,158
Pageviews Today: 987,887Threads Today: 358Posts Today: 6,511
11:25 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Black Knight: alive! The only information you can get ahold of this Living Entity...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Well...it's kind of complicated but....follow me: Eons ago a Commander of a Space Expeditonary force, from 142 G. Scorpii came to earth. It's mission: To simulate panspermia, and set in the planet, a kind of Celular Automaton in motion and take the data of: development, tit for tat or bussiness, cooperation, agresivity,etc. What was the cellular automaton they left running...Well that's us....similar to them...reduced in resources by educting what we could manage to know...and when disobeyed.....punished. Self awareness at the beggining, more In a Ibm watson way of thinking,make us think, by his might that he must had created all the things, and the universe.....we call it elohai, an it's pairs were elohim. We are model mk. Iv...and there will be a mk V. Know who Am I Talking about:

“The Holy One, Blessed be He, said to those, You want to know my name? I am called according to my actions. When I judge the creatures I am Elohim, and when I have mercy with My world, I am named YHVH” (Ex R. 3:6).

They left us with a secret treat...a catalyzer of wars, ideas, and Direct connection on 3d Tele-Presence....the "Black knight" a sentient machine who still is there....The commander left and his assistant and official representative, whith two more Deeds,"Don't let them out" and "Don't let Anybody in"...like a petri box. IT'S not the only one, fobos, deimos, are almost the same. 14.5 million years from the beggining of the experiment, someone was to come and get back things to prehuman state....no one ever came, war enraged it's fatherland planet leaving only 220 million dwellers, and no idea of were or how there was an experiment to end .. This boy has made appear before us every religious"holy ghost"....please no one of any religion feel any harm...because I'm not here to destroy your heritage. If you. feel like hearing more of this idea , let me know....You wont believe the kind of. education this apparatus (once it. zeroed on you). Believe me that after 3 years of images, all I know...Is that Ignorance is BLISS...and I'm tired. I've had tomographys, P.E.T., M.R.I., even a spinal tap for sppinal fluid analysisi....all is good. But I really don't know what to do....a lot of information through dreams, arcaic languages, and one more think that may be no one knows: once you are targetted the first thing you will notice is maybe a pink ball of light or some kind of truncated segment lines made of blue light, This the people around will see it, but after some minutes, and like following a silent order, they will disregard...Waiting to my time come and get to Rest... I've never touched the topic nowhere...If you feel compeled to ask i will answer A.S.A.P!!! Believe me ... it could get Scary but...be brave I will try to get every question answered in full no with generalities....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP