Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Humans must STOP generating electricity - pole shift imminent
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Were it not for the extraordinarily detailed technical information for building magnetically-driven motors provided free on the 'Magnetic Energy To Heal The Planet' website which I've hosted for some 7 or 8 years, this message which I received by email today from my usual source would be unlikely to be taken seriously. So I offer it to you to take it seriously or not.

I've posted it as requested to my website.

[link to www.magneticenergy.org.uk]

This is the first additional information that I've received in all the years I've hosted the website and my contact who represents the original source of the material told me "It looks like the timing has finally come for us to start sharing more information."

I'm not scientifically inclined, I can't offer any further comment, but for your interest, here is the message:

Solar Flares

Here is some of the information we were given regarding the current activity of the Sun. The Sun (like other stars) is basically hollow and it is a system that converts magnetic energy to heat and light. The Earth continuously sends energy to the Sun through a magnetic circuit that is about as wide as the outer rim of the ionosphere. This magnetic energy travels as a high frequency pulse in a direct path to the Sun and provides energy to the Sun that is transmuted and sent back out into the Solar System as heat and light.

The current energy stream from the Earth to the Sun is being contaminated by molecular structures (or “elements” as they are being called by scientists) that are NOT naturally occurring. Additionally, the charge or polarity of the magnetic stream is being altered by the world wide over-use of electricity. The increase in Sun Spots, Solar Flares and Coronal Mass Ejections is the direct result of destructive human technology. To repeat: Human activities are directly responsible for extreme Sun Spots, Solar Flares and Coronal Mass Ejections.

Humans must STOP generating electricity and producing artificial and radioactive elements!!!

The Earth and the Sun are working in tandem to purge the system from the contamination created by humans.

Extreme Solar activity will continue until it causes a pole shift – which is imminent.

It would be wise to begin preparations for coming earth changes.

---------------------------------

Document received and posted on January 26th 2013

[link to www.magneticenergy.org.uk]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP