Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I Have A Death Wish
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just like everyone else I have a million and 1 problems, but money ain't one of 'em. Where I'm at in life now, I've just thrown away my college future and the promise of possibly meeting a girl there, all for chances to get high. Sad, I know. Now I've devised a new future for myself in which I live in a remote tropical wilderness basically growing a huge food and drug garden. I only require that it be a large enough stretch of land in which to hide my garden. Originally when I first dreamed of this suicide option the destination was the heart of the Amazon Rainforest, but there was always the Candiru Penis fish lurking in the back of my mind. Perhaps what the Candiru Penis fish stood for was even far scarier: Insects, Parasites, Predators, etc. The appeal of the Amazon was not just the majestic rivers and waterfalls, but the vast unexplored territory. All my life all I've ever wanted to do was study it's insects and other animals(plants and fungi too). But I just thought more and more about it's dangers and I decided "no". So now I've decided to pick another tropical rain forest. I have it down to Malaysia, New Guinea, and Sri Lanka. My plan is pretty simple, get a job, save up, buy all the seeds and supplies I'll be needing, then get on a plane to my new haven. All I regret is that there are no women in the wilderness, but I must stay strong. Eventually, when I've had enough of being stoned off my ass discovering new species, I will pick up my paper chains and become a part of the system once again. A system that I can now only hope allows everyone to grow weed freely and a system that requires cannabis for fuel and food.bonghit
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP