Users Online Now: 2,191 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,026,649
Pageviews Today: 1,907,610Threads Today: 919Posts Today: 16,657
08:57 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Booms in Texas right as earthquakes uptick there! One felt across 50 miles! Arkansas Quake hit! New Madrid "diagonal" reconfirmed!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Video report covering everything here and more:

This thread is will be further proof expanding upon these older threads:

Thread: Earthquakes in New York & Texas confirm prior statement of New Madrid diagonal pressure building (with "Booms" connection)!
Thread: "Booms & Shakes" Media reports are geological! New Madrid diagonal pull uptick proven! Cover up exposed! USGS owned!
Thread: Booms, houses shaking.. Media reports for Indiana, Utah/Wyoming, Massachusetts & ongoing in South Carolina! (Jan 8th)
Thread: Earth Booms & houses shaking reported by News in Oklahoma, South Carolina & Alaska within a day of each other!
Thread: Earth Booms and ground shaking reported by news in 7 states country wide within 24 hours (Dec 5th)

On 1/25 I posted this thread.. with video covering the details posted on 1/24..

Thread: Earthquakes in New York & Texas confirm prior statement of New Madrid diagonal pressure building (with "Booms" connection)!

With the point being that the recent media reports of booms leading up to a prior thread/video exposing the New Madrid diagonal pull matched up with earthquake activity that occurred afterwords.
Plus further evidence of Booms and earthquakes occurring in connection to earthquake hazard zones.

Today 1/26 there was a 2.0 earthquake that hit exactly on the same line of earthquakes and "booms and shakes" media reports.
[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

ArkansasquakeArkansasquake 2

other links of pinned locations are here:

Evensville, Indiana occurred 1/7 & 1/8.. report was on 1/8:
[link to www.14news.com]
[link to www.courierpress.com]

Trumbull county, Ohio occurred 1/12.. report was on 1/13:
[link to www.wkbn.com]

Jamestown, New York occurred 1/13 along with the report:
[link to www.wivb.com]

Gorham, New York occurred 1/13.. report was on 1/17:
[link to www.mpnnow.com]

Earthquakes:

New York 1/16:

Texas 1/23:

I posted this video on 1/24 local time and started the recording UTC of 2:13.

I was commenting on the Dallas earthquake on 1/23 but HOURS after I posted the video a 4.1 earthquake hit Eastern Texas.
Thread: 4.1 Earthquake in Eastern Texas

Which was a rare earthquake according to USGS historical data since 1974 of earthquakes 3+

As you can see only 2 earthquake 3+ since 1974 right where the one occurred yesterday AFTER I said the New Madrid is pulling and brought up Texas.

Now for the Booms

The Leon County Emergency management office said Booms were felt over a vast distance.
One person commented "Tannerite would not shake houses that far away maybe a couple miles at best".
(posted on 1/26) [link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
Link to the office: [link to www.leoncountyem.org]

texaspic2texaspic3

So I wanted to see just how far this was heard and felt..
So I plugged in the locations of Leon County and Tennessee colony Texas to see and here it is:

texaspic4

Which happens to be 56 miles walking distance.. the actual distance in a straight line is probably 45-50 miles away.
So it was heard and felt a great distance.. which isn't the first time something like this occurred:

Thread: New York Booms & Shakes Exposed! Reports 100 miles away of each other at the same time! More bullshit cover ups USGS will never admit!

Notice in the image above how "Dallas" is near the "booms" and well if you follow that line up from Dallas to New York you'll reach the area where "Booms and shaking" were felt there across a 100 miles span!
So basically the same kind of activity!

These booms occurred one day after I posted the video talking above Texas and "booms connection"! How about that!
spock

You can see how close it was to Dallas, how about the 4.1 earthquake that occurred within a 24 hour period of the booms:

texas1

A - where the booms were
B - the 4.1 earthquake [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

Image is self explanatory.
This is not the first time booms occurred near earthquake activity, I covered that in the video up top.

Another article of Booms that occurred on 1/23 just South East of Houston:

"The Texas City Office of Emergency Management said late Wednesday morning that “big booms” heard in San Leon were caused by seismic testing.
Some area residents who called KHOU 11 News became concerned about the sounds."

[link to www.khou.com]

They said it was Seismic testing which sounded fishy so I researched the topic and came up with this:

From a "A Texas-based seismic testing company"

"The seismic testing involves drilling a hole and exploding a charge underground, which generates shock waves that are measured by a monitoring instrument, and in turn, gives information about the rock structure underground."
"Baird said his company has gotten permission from landowners to go onto their properties by asking them to sign one-page documents. Seismic testing is done only on properties where landowners give their permission, he said."

“If your well is damaged, it is your responsibility to prove it was their fault,” Henderson said. “If you hold them harmless, then you have no recourse to get your well remedied.”
While some landowners are signing, others are resisting because there are inherent risks, Henderson said."

Here's the link:
[link to www.ncnewsonline.com]

Notice how the Booms report said "Some area residents who called KHOU 11 News became concerned about the sounds."
Well Seismic testing requires notification of the residents nearby and sometimes even signing documenting to even get "permission" because there is "risk" to properties.

Company's just don't dig a hole and blast explosives that has risk without telling anybody before hand!
That's ridiculous!
Notice in the "Boom report" they don't mention that or the supposed company responsible for the "seismic testing".
So either there is some massive legal issue or lawsuits at hand or it's just another bullshit cover up story!

My take is that ALL these "Booms" in Eastern Texas occurred right when earthquake activity occurred for Texas and that's all I need to know.
It's more difficult to cover up the first report because it was felt across 50 miles!

This is all geological, period!
Earthquakes and booms that occur right after I made statements saying "Earthquakes in New York & Texas confirm prior statement of New Madrid diagonal pressure building (with "Booms" connection)!" should be enough evidence right there!

Pressure is building diagonally from Eastern Texas to the heart of the New Madrid to the St. Lawrence seaway.. period!
All the evidence is there and increasing!
There will be more "Booms" I guarantee that!

So USGS can go smoke some more Tannerite!
stoned

antibs
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP