Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Victor Cruz~Jack Pinto~Sandy Hook
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been on the whole Sandy Hook Hoax as soon as it started. One thing that's I've noticed dunces it happened is nobody ever payed attention to The Victor Cruz Jack Pinto story. I found it rather odd that the day after the massacre the family had the time and resources to reach out to someone like Victor Cruz just to say "Hey, Jack was your favorite player, we're going to bury him in your jersey". And Victor Cruz was on Sportscenter talking about it. I believe he supposedly went to the funeral. Anyway, I started sound a little research on Victor Cruz, and found out that he has his own clothing line. He also was a big Obama supporter for Latinos. He is also in the makings of signing a deal with Jay-Z. Then I seen him on Time Warner commercials, new endorsement. And he is also currently discussing his contract with the NY Giants which will be a long term deal from $8million-$10million each year. It's just odd to me that a 2 year football player is already involved in so much outside of the game. And of course he is seen throwing up the whole "illuminati" sign after a touchdown. Anyway, I just found it interesting how he stayed quite under the radar, when it was obviously a hoax, and he was witnessed with the "victim's". Oh yeah, Javk Pinto isn't wearing a Victor Cruz jersey in any of his pictures either. Beautiful story for football lovers and Giants fans and Victor Cruz.

[link to www.vladtv.com]

[link to youtu.be]

[link to youtu.be]

[link to youtu.be]

[link to youtu.be]

[link to youngwhales.bigcartel.com]

[link to youtu.be]

[link to insidejamarifox.com]
[link to m.theybf.com]

[link to www.youtube.com]

[link to m.nydailynews.com]
Pictures (click to insert)