Users Online Now: 1,851 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 651,708
Pageviews Today: 854,985Threads Today: 238Posts Today: 3,412
07:30 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject come into this thread and tell us of your story regarding satanic psychiatric evil being done upon you where you live...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message tell us of your satanic psych experience.. il start by mentioning how my neighbors have different intensity lights that pop up at all different times of the night no matter how late expressing the level of psychiatry being done upon me by the satanic evil eyed motha fuckers.. lets just call them the creators of hell/the creators of sin/the liars.. their works on the astral are endless.. these sick twisted satanic maggots who i will cast out of the universe personally and make sure they are tortured and tormented forever and ever and ever.. and yeh i do have the power to do so but due to the older gods above iv had to take it slow and let the experience of lamb be finished and resurrect before i act.. all i can say is there is no time left and its all happening as we speak.. as for the lady justice part of me.. she is about to unleash and bring about a new day soon.. tell me about what your going through in your little set up environment.. forget the stalking and so on just start with the basics such as what kind of demons your family members are and what your awareness of the entire experience is and so on.. as for me i made my way out of the bottomless pit and every layer of hell imaginable and am starting to take flight.. and no i wont be no messiah or savior to any one even though i do the holy work and will be seeing the results i wont be a superstar type figure for my work is done behind the scenes and i dont need your fake glory or fake praise to feel better about myself.. all those that know their lord should know that his day is approaching and justice will be served..
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP