Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A digestive system is irrefutable proof that there is no loving god
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message No loving god would create an existence where their creations are dependent on a digestive system to survive. This is based on hunger, pain, suffering, killing, death. Life forms on this planet are forced to live this way. Doesn't sound like a very friendly creator to me.

An all-powerful being would have the means to create a universe where life forms would live in harmony and have no need for a digestive system, hence no dependence on food and water for survival, animals would not hurt or kill each other or live in fear if this was the case. But since that isn't our reality this is solid proof either god doesn't exist, or if this god does exist, then by creating such conditions shows how evil this deity all you brainwashed bibletards worship actually is.

Who in their right mind would consider this a loving god, can you be more delusional?

I'm not denying the possibility of other dimensions, but we are here in this one right now, So why was such a hostile dimension/existence created then? And why is life put here to endure it? Whichever way you put it, doesn't sound very friendly to me.

Animals (life forms) still slaughter each other to survive, that's not my definition of a free and loving creation, bibletard. And if you look down upon another living creature just because your own species is sentient and dominant then you're a deluded fool.

Let's make this clear:

THREAD NOT ABOUT HUMANS/BIBLE/HEAVEN, if your reply relates to any of this, you're just displaying your ignorance and can fuck off.

All bible quotes will be considered off topic spam and ignored. learn to think for yourself instead of letting someone elses book do it for you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP