Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Remote Viewing: Iron Domes ... a distraction - Israel & SYRIA
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message As promised -- its own thread.

Disclaimer: The type of 'remote viewing' that my husband does is more of a meditative trance. It is not like the remote viewing done by Ed Dames or the military. As with any type of future viewing, times & dates are ... not reliable. However there have been a few interesting 'hits' over the past months that lead us to at least put some consideration into the things that my husband sees. Take it or leave it, *shrug*, up to you.

For the original discussion, started in March of last year, go here: Thread: Remote Viewing Discussion -- future times / places / spontaneous OBEs

Now onto the request...
Thread: Remote Viewing/ Tandym

Morning Tandym,

will and your husband be doing anymore remote viewing.

There is a thread on here today about some big black domes North of Israel ( I think)
 Quoting: RED SHOES
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP